Socks Made On 88

Socks Made On 88
Socks Made On 88

Sunday 5 August 2012

Projects for Me, msb and projects for MrB!

I got all my dyeing done and the yarn is drying!  MrB got his project done also and created a new pair of Socks!  They are truly another pair of One Of A Kind!  I have to kitchener them as well as another pair that I am STILL working on as they were the last thing to do on my to-do list for Socks Made On 88 today.  When I meant that today would be spent in the business venture, I surely did mean it.  Supper is soon upon us and I still a few more little jobs to complete before my day is done.  It will spread into the evening but that is Ok and then I will come back and post pictures of the two pairs when they are all done fini!  A darn good day for Socks Made on 88 if I must say!  What a great way to spend some time and enjoy it too!

msb from Socks Made On 88

No comments: