Socks Made On 88

Socks Made On 88
Socks Made On 88

Sunday 5 August 2012

DYEING ~ PICKING BLACKBERRIES!

some left over yarn soaking to be used next after this little project

my table all set up with some supplies and the 50 grams of yarn that I intend to dye/handpaimt

My first intention was to dye the whole hank purple but then me being the rebel I am could not control myself from using a bunch of colours, in fact all of the colours I had from the packets of KoolAid, how could I resist those smilin' faces looking at me saying, "Pick Me"

So I picked them all! :-) 2  Grape, Strawberry, Lemon-Lime and Ice Blue (Raspberry Lemonade) Oh oh I did not use all the colours, I lied!  I didn't use orange or cherry!

Heres my prize possesion "Hung out to Dry"

It's twisted, yes it is twisted alright hahaha!

Twisted around another way trying to show off the colours in different spots!

My twisted prize does have a name as I gave it one.... it is called PICKING BLACKBERRIES! Have you ever picked blackberries you get scratched, bleed and bruised and stained, and all the colours are protrayed here in this hank!

No comments: