Socks Made On 88

Socks Made On 88
Socks Made On 88

Sunday 5 August 2012

I think it will be a SOCKS MADE ON 88 Day today!

MrB has already made a pair of socks!  #5 of the Van Gogh series, this colourway is from the inspiration of the "Cafe Terrace" painting.  I will kitchener them today sometime soon.  I also have some tagging to do, and I am in the midst of soaking some yarn getting ready to dye/handpaint it with koolaid.  I am only using 50 grams as I am practising and want to create a solid to variegated shade to go with some of left over yarns for a One of a Kind pair of socks to be cranked-out to have for our Harvest Festival show in September.  This is where my head is today!  The project will be started a bit.  I am sure that MrB will have his hand in cranking out another pair of socks today also.  And most likely it will be the 6th pair in the Van Gogh Series.  Not sure which of the colourways he will pick but they are all turning out Beautiful!  So I must be off now and go do my tagging and then check in on my yarn soaking, and kitchenering to be done also!  Oh My which should I do first?  I think the order will be check on soaking, tagging, kitchenering and then dyeing.  How does that sound?  I will be back, Jack!  Hopefully with some pictures of something that has be completed today to share.

msb from Socks Made On 88

No comments: