Socks Made On 88

Socks Made On 88
Socks Made On 88

Wednesday 8 January 2014

It's Puzzling or not?

I continually try to change up our market display.  Sometimes I go with the season, or just try to add a bit of new flavour now and again.  For Saturdays market it was not very puzzling to come up with a couple new ideas.  I am introducing how we can mix and match the sock pairs and sell them like this, if it appeals to the customer.  I have a certain place on our market table to debut this.  Also I am going to put out a storybook that I have to add a little bit of childhood flare.  We do have maybe children stopping by with their parents or other family members.  They may want to sit and read a bit.  And it is a very good story too!  In my picture, you will see a puzzle started, and fire roaring.  This is a typical winter passtime ongoing in our household when we are not busy with other life things and Socks Made On 88.

No comments: