Socks Made On 88

Socks Made On 88
Socks Made On 88

Wednesday 8 January 2014

A Stormy Day and a Turtle PJ Bag

Sometimes I throw a little bit of my felt appliqueing passion into the mix on my blog.  It actually has a sock heel that MrB used to practiced a new technique on and was kept and I scrounched it for my turtle project yesterday.  It made a good turtle head for my Turtle PJ Bag that I am working on.  You never know what MrB may crank out and I may claim when its put to the reject bag to eventually unwind and use for derranged sock pairs.  Oh well the next batch of "Derranged" will be minus some green and cream tweed opal left-over yarn.  Here is a picture to share, but the project is no where near finished yet.  I just have it pinned all together as today I have decided to do other things, like kitchener some socks, and get ready for market prep stuff for Saturday. 

No comments: