Socks Made On 88

Socks Made On 88
Socks Made On 88

Monday 18 November 2013

My Newest Good Karma Socks

MrB finally got my yarn cranked out that I dyed at Good Karma in June.  I think he thought since its 100% wool I didn't need the socks till now.  I am very happy with the colour they turned out to be.  Good timing too as I just blew heels out of two pairs this week.  Jim said they should last a year and they have been a year and half for lots of wear, so they did good by me.  MrB tried his hand at darning one pair for me so I will have to see how that stands up. That pair has not been completely lost.  I wore my new Good Karma's yesterday and they always feel so good on the feet!  MrB loves his Good Karma socks as well.  They are soon becoming our winter favourites.


These look like they will serve me well while out camping in the summer.  Heavy for some warmth but light coloured to welcome the spring and summer colours of my wardrobe.  I match what I wear to my socks!

No comments: