Socks Made On 88

Socks Made On 88
Socks Made On 88

Monday 18 November 2013

Christmas is a coming...

MrB is steadily knitting away each day!  Not because he has to, but because he wants to, and his passion of cranking is continuous! You may see him knitting for the market, or you may see him knitting Christmas gifts for our family.  We have three more markets before Christmas and we are ready!  He will only knit now what he wants to replace for what we sell each time now.  He has been knitting, stock piling all summer for this time of year.  That seemed to work well for us, and we have organized our not only our time, but our other duties well.  Every so often we sit down and have mini-meeting to make sure we are both on the same track, sometimes not, but after the meeting we are going the same direction.  MrB of course handles all cranking.  I try to direct him in which yarn to knit when and what colourways .  When it comes to making Left-Over pairs now I set out bags of six balls and then he can go to town creating.  I wonder what he is up to today?  I think I will venture down to the Cranking Cave Studio and see if I can capture an Erl-moment!  This is what I found.

 

No comments: