Socks Made On 88

Socks Made On 88
Socks Made On 88

Saturday 10 March 2012

Brain wave for next market

So as you know we had our very first market today.  Ever since we got home, my brain has been in overdrive!!  Oh, I know you are thinking, again?  Well when we were there I observed that kids especially young girls with their moms, aunts or grandmothers like to buy something.  We had nothing small to buy, so on went my thinking cap.  I knew MrB had a small piece/string of i-cord he made as his first project.  I snapped it up and asked him if he was saving it or could I please experiment with it, and off I went, thread and a small piece of left-over felt and a brotch type pin that robbed from my jewelry box.  Tada this is what I came up with, and I call it my i-cord sock- flower!  I put it up to a couple of pairs of socks and it looked awesome.  Another unique thing I think is only to have one per pair even more odder like a rebel like me would think.  Since they have a pin on them they could also be attached to your sweater, coat, head band or anything else just to add a little bit of colour and funk!  Now, it will be my mission to make a couple for our next market.  I am so proud of myself coming up with this little nifty idea that I just had to share it with you.  Here is my little i-cord sock- flower pinned on to a sock, and  hope you just love it as much as I do!

msb Socks Made On 88

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute idea. You are always thinking, aren't you? (I made a comment to your Market Experience posting), but forgot to sign it!

Keep up the good work!

Vickie (val0405 on ravelry)

MsB from SOCKS MADE ON 88 said...

Thanks Vickie, and yes I mind never stops!