Socks Made On 88

Socks Made On 88
Socks Made On 88

Sunday 5 November 2017

1,2,3,4,5, they have saved the day many a time at markets!






You may find this a peculiar post, haha!  These 5 Turtlenecks have saved many a day at the markets we attend over the years.  Our market is very cold in the winter time! I know they are not in style and do not make a fashion statement, but they are my saving grace being a vendor in a very old buidling, vendoring in the upper courtyard that is mainly brick and cobble.  I am posting this today, as I thought I lost them, but I went on a determined search and found them!  I found them yahoo!  They had to be moved to accommodate another being living in the house and I was racking my brain, wondering where I put them....I located them today.  I am a very organized person so this was upsetting to me that I could not find them or thinking I may have even thrown them out by accident :-(   The thing is that they are very old and that I have kept them for many many years.  You can always wear a turtleneck to keep your neck warm and then put an infinity scarf over-top and no one sees it or knows you are wearing them.  I own many scarves indeed, I like to have them to semi-match my sock pairs.  Now is saying that, I just spent time putting together my next five market attendance time outfits so that I know I am warm for the festive season and dug out my most festive sock pairs too!  I am trying to avoid using a certain word just now and I do not want to say it too much until after Remembrance Day!  I know I am quirky gal at times!  OK so back to topic....I wonder how many of you still have a turtleneck hidden in the back of your closet?

No comments: