Socks Made On 88

Socks Made On 88
Socks Made On 88

Friday 23 September 2016

CONTACT INFO: Please Note!

That when making my last blog entry today, I was notified that any information on my blog that is hyperlinked that states our website url, our facebook page, and the link to our market will not be posted on my blog, come September 29, 2016.  I still want to have these available to you on my blog.  I have taken a picture of all of contact information in hopes that you can still come to my blog and if you want to connect with our website, facebook page , market link or find our email address it is all there in one spot.  I am told that the search button to my blog will remain, so this gives me an opportunity to still take advantage of this option.  I am posting this now so that if you see this you will remember, Oh yes I can go to the search button and search CONTACT INFO, and find what you need! :-)

No comments: