Socks Made On 88

Socks Made On 88
Socks Made On 88

Sunday 17 April 2016

Out with the OLD and in with the NEW!

Old Wooden clothespins vs. New steel Clothespins?
Ok Blake won out, we have been discussing this battle for sometime now, and I was bucking it all the way, and finally gave into the idea!!  I liked the "oldness" of the old fashioned wooden clothespins!  But our clothespins were getting over-used and needed to be replaced.  I replaced them a few times but could not find good quality, and the last time was a disaster with clothespins flying off our rack at any given time, even giving our customers a startle.  I was chasing clothespins and they were breaking.  And it was getting very frustrating.  I agreed to try the steel clothespin for half the rack this week.  They worked, wonderfully, as I hid my head under my spring jacket, sheepishly, not to admit that MrB was right :-)  So after the market yesterday we trekked off to Lee Valley to buy some more packages.  That lead to a complete overhaul of display, storage and new ideas!  More on that to come in the next blog posting....

No comments: