Socks Made On 88

Socks Made On 88
Socks Made On 88

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Bonnie Karma Hat!

Well, most of you, if you have read any of my blog posts from the months of June in past years, leading up to or even after, will be familiar with Good Karma Farm.  We go there each year for a crank-in.  And, Me, MsB goes there to dye!  This yarn from Good Karma Farm is their Sport Sock Yarn, which is 60% wool and 40% alpaca.  I dyed this hank thinking it would make a good pair of extremely colourful socks.  MrB did not get it cranked out for socks for me.Oh and BTW, I call the yarn, Bonnie (which means Good) Karma~ Bonnie Karma!  Recently MrB has been cranking Adult Reversible Hats and so I asked him to take on this hank of yarn as a special project hat for me.  He did do so, and here are the photos of the hat from beginning to end in stages.  And I must toot my own horn, I love the way the colourway of dyeing turned out!  I think I am getting better at dyeing and can't wait to try my luck again this June! Every time I go to Good Karma Farm  I dye and go to dye-heaven! :-)












 



No comments: