Socks Made On 88

Socks Made On 88
Socks Made On 88

Saturday 4 October 2014

Kitcherner Status? Queen no.... but maybe Princess!

The other day MrB called me the "Kitchener Queen", and I do not think that I rate that status yet, but that perhaps I am working towards the status of Princess! LOL  

This did, though urge me to tally up approximately how many pairs of socks that I have kitchenered to date.  I say approximately as in the early stages of recording it was not completely accurate, as we were not selling socks, but giving them away to family and keeping them for ourselves first to test them out.

Since MrB first started practicing after receiving the CSM just before Christmas 2011 and now, my calculations are that I have kitchenered 714 pairs of socks times two = 1428 socks + 1 single sock for a replacement that a dog chewed gives a total of 1429 socks.  That is sweet to know as I really did not have any idea of what the total would be. 

We sell our socks on a small scale at a market mainly for our enjoyment and to have a project ongoing to keep us occupied and fulfilled doing something we both love to do!


No comments: