Socks Made On 88

Socks Made On 88
Socks Made On 88

Saturday 27 September 2014

Loving the Beach and What we do!



Not very often I come to my blog and not post a picture of a pair of socks.  Today is an exception, as we visited one of our favourite Beaches yesterday. It was a very beautiful sunshiny day, September 26, 2014 in our little part of the world. So I wanted to share one beach photo I took.  And although I did not need socks on, as I wore flip flops so that I could put my feet easily in the ocean. MrB, however, did have on a flashy pair of Good Karma socks. 

And today, yet another beautiful afternoon to come.  Plan to sit out in the backyard and sip some wine later, just because :-)  But I do plan to lift my glass and cheer all our wonderful customers.  We just surpassed our two year mark, attending the market we call "HOME".

We have enjoyed this journey to date and look forward to several more years of doing what MrB and I love to do.  The forecast for the remainder of 2014 and 2015 and beyond is a 100% chance of Cranking!

No comments: