Socks Made On 88

Socks Made On 88
Socks Made On 88

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Good Karma Crank-in June 20-22, 2014

MsB at Good Karma Farm

Some of the Sheep


MrB and his cranking set up!


All the yarn we dyed, 2 skeins for MrB and 4 skeins for me!


I am showing off these 2 of mine which is the new Sport yarn ( wool and alpaca)  One  pair of socks and one for a hat for me, whenever MrB gets around to cranking them out for me!  I am so very excited to see both of these projects!


We always try to take a few photos at Good Karm Farm.  This is our 3rd consecutive time attending the crank-in, and we always have so much fun!  MrB loves interacting with other crankers and I love to help manning the dyeing in the mill.  I also enjoy dyeing some yarn for my own use.  MrB took a hand in this again this year, and dyed two skeins for himself.  I have some pictures of the yarn we dyed, and I also am going to share a picture of each of us at the farm.  And we can not go to the farm without also sharing a photo of the animals too.
Close up of the first skein I dyed, the Yellow one, and the other 2 are MrB's bright creations!

Me, MsB assisting in the dyeing process of yarn everyone has dyed.  Here, I am rinsing before spinning.


No comments: