Socks Made On 88

Socks Made On 88
Socks Made On 88

Friday 4 July 2014

2 pairs of our Socks traveling the USA like Flat Stanley!

An internet friend of mine, named Josie, that I met online 10-11 years ago, bought two pairs of our Socks Made On 88 socks.  She and her Mr are traveling the USA from South Carolina to various parts of the USA heading west.  Today she sent me pictures to post to my blog.  She told me she was going to do this before she left.  I think its awesome that our socks are touching ground on various states of the US.  This is just like Flat Stanley taking an adventure only this is Josie +socks on a madventure as so she calls it!  I am thrilled to share the pictures with you.


Sox at Byrce Canyon Utah

Sox at Colorado State Park Arizona

Sox at Palo Duro Canyon TX

Sox at Rainbow Point, and MrB says our socks are getting high! Hahaha

Sox at the Petrified Forest AZ

Sox at Rt. 66  at Petrified Forest AZ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so tickled to see our Sox on Tour photos, MrsB. Thank you.