Socks Made On 88

Socks Made On 88
Socks Made On 88

Tuesday 20 May 2014

I just love my new socks!

Look, look at my new socks!  I ordered this yarn as a special treat to myself for my birthday in April.  MrB cranked them out yesterday and today I managed to kitchener up the toes to make them complete.  The colours are bright and happening, and I had MrB make them a little shorter in the stockinette knowing that they will look awesome with my capris when I need to wear socks and running shoes.  I will definitely be showing these off at the Good Karma Farm Crank-in.  Now if anyone wants to know where I got this beautiful hand dyed yarn from, I did get permission from Lisa in Dover Vermont, to give her a shout-out!  This yarn colourway is called, "Does this Rainbow make my Black Look Big"  This is one colourway that you may find at Lisa's etsy shop found here:
http://www.WhiteBirchFiberArts.etsy.com 

This particular yarn, is 80% Superwash Merino 20% nylon, and feels so soft working with it and wearing it also! I can't wait to wear these socks and show them off to the my world!

No comments: