Socks Made On 88

Socks Made On 88
Socks Made On 88

Sunday 13 April 2014

Socks to Kitchener, but not today because it's sunny and feels like Spring!






Socks to Kitchener, but I just do not feel in the mood today!
Oh my gosh, I would rarely say that...  but the sun is shining, and I have so many other things I want to do today. We have not had the sun here often in Nova Scotia yet this spring. In fact, is Spring really here to stay now?  I want to clean the clothesline with soapy water, to hang out some bed sheets and then it will be ready to hang out socks soon too.  It will be a busy week for MrB and I, and I am wondering how much Socks Made On 88 work will get done.  Thank goodness we will have another week to focus on that stuff before our next market.  And that is one reason why we do not like to go every week.  Oh, and my kitchenering will get done tomorrow after I bake a cake to take to my son's place on Thursday.  This will be the first time visiting him since they moved back to NS from Toronto.  They moved back the end of October but they made several visits to us and now its our turn now that winter has surpassed and the roads are better. We are excited to make the 5 hour drive.  SPRING, how I welcome you in so many ways finally!

No comments: