Socks Made On 88

Socks Made On 88
Socks Made On 88

Monday 23 December 2013

The Cat and the Hat, no.....

It is MrB and the Hat!  He made a hat from what we call our deranged yarn which is left overs of left overs from cranking our one of the kind sock pairs.  He wanted a hat that showed some colour and character and a hat he did create.
MrB wore the hat at the market not to advertise but to keep his head warm.  He could have sold it right off of his head though.  He had inquiries if he had made on the CSM.  Not sure if he will go in the direction to crank-out more, but it was very interesting to get the positive feedback. I do have a picture of the "hat" to share, but it is on my little substitute model,
and he does not give the hat as much justice as MrB does! Here is my old Little Buddy Doll wearing MrB's New Hat! Oh I must mention too that the hat is knit in a tube and is reversible.  Double layered means extra warmth also!
Perhaps I should go take a picture of the tube.  Good idea, that will be my next blog entry, see you then....bye for now MsB! 

No comments: