Socks Made On 88

Socks Made On 88
Socks Made On 88

Thursday 18 July 2013

I'm back..what's new?

I am back!  We had a wonderful pleasure trip to Newfoundland.  Upon our return I had a package waiting for me.  Before we left I had ordered some clear garden sloggers.  I have been wanting a pair of a long time.  I happened to find some on the KnittersDream website and so I took the plunge and ordered them.  That's what's new this month in Socks Made On 88.  I plan to wear them to the our upcoming market on Saturday, July 27th.  But in the meantime here a sneak peak photo of the my new sloggers!

MsB from Socks Made On 88

2 comments:

Alison Addicks said...

Love 'em!! You will be the hit of the Farmer's Market. I'll bet someone tries to buy them before the end of the day.

MsB from SOCKS MADE ON 88 said...

MrB drilled some holes in them for air vents today. I will not be selling them, these babies are MINE! hahaha!