Socks Made On 88

Socks Made On 88
Socks Made On 88

Saturday 12 January 2013

A grand ole day at the.....

Well what a grand ole day we had at our market appearance today!
They just get better, and better... We have new customers, old customers, returning customers with friends, people dropping by just to chat, an elderly man pulling up his pant leg to show me his socks that he is so proud of, customers who bought socks for Christmas telling me their stories of how they tried them out sledding, and on and on and on all in a very good and positive manner.  This all makes our day so pleasurable as it is like one little community or village with personality and character galore.  Our product, our socks, fit in so great, and are very nicely being received.  This makes us very happy and MrB a happy cranker!  We got wonderful comments on our signs too, they worked our very well and the colours could be seen a mile away doing a great job advertising for us and pulling the potential buyers in closer.  Almost had the barter system going too...I had to chuckle as I had never been approached before with this option, have to see if he returns and I will make MrB make that final call if it arises again!  I just can not rave enough about the people to who attend this market.  It makes me excited to get up at 5am, get ready and head off the to the market to set up for a 7am start.  We get there, and it seems that both MrB and I are very much in a our happy place!  So this was our appearance we added to make two this month, and it was a success.  Oh and I forgot, we also got a custom order for knee/thigh highs and I sent pictures to the client and she picked our her own yarn colourway.  I am just a smiling inside and out, and now it's soon time to stop market mode and get into relax mode!  A good evening to all out there, and have a very pleasant weekend.

MsB from Socks Made On 88

One of our new signs in action today!  It is BRIGHT and you can not miss it!
 

No comments: