Socks Made On 88

Socks Made On 88
Socks Made On 88

Wednesday 14 November 2012

MrB has been busy....9's

MrB has been busy, I have just not been here to report!
Also he has been working on some things I can not disclose, as it is that time of year approaching very quickly.  We ran out of women's size 9 socks, so some had to be done to added into the inventory for our next market. Here are 3 pairs with more to come, I do believe.  You can see that I have some work to do this afternoon.  I like to show some socks not yet kitchernered just to remind you that I do get a hand in the sock making process as well.  But it is MrB who does all the important cranking!  The hardest part is trying to mind-read, what colours will sell the best in certain sizes???  We got funky and bright, we got a little more conservative with more muted colours, and we got what I call nautical colours that pretty much goes with anything.  Which will be the ones to sell first?





MsB from Socks Made On 88

No comments: