Socks Made On 88

Socks Made On 88
Socks Made On 88

Thursday 25 October 2012

Part 3 what did MsB learn in Ont Crankin?

I  learned that I am a part of a super duper kind of group!  Although I am not a cranker, I am associated with them and they are a very unique group of CSMers.  MrB and I met some awesome people and I hope they cross my path again more than once.

I made some notes as who is who and I have to go and see if I can find some of them over on rav as it does get confusing sometimes real name and rav name and now a real face to connect all the dots.

I have invited some people through ravelry to join my ANCHORS group also.  

A special thanks to ND...I now have a new source to go to and make some shiny more impressive business cards to order.  Thats on my to-do list soon!  

I learned too that my kitchenering is good to go!  I got one of the guru CSMers to check it out and I got a PASS mark!

I have always been extremely organized and I learned that this is a valuable tool for me.  I just dug out all the papers MrB needs to file for his records from the crank-in.  I dug all the cards I received and collected and will somehow add them to my collection as now I have two crank-ins in which I have cards from.  I have a big email list....looks like I have more organizing to do later.  Put on my thinking hat....I love organizing ...it's a project for me and I love projects too!

Oh I learned also that some people do appreciate my felt appliqueing work also, as I sold two stockings!  HURRAY for MSB!  I can toot my own horn too!

Now I need to learn how to put pictures on rav as a project so that MrB can assist me with that, and get those up on the ANCHORS group.  Those will be the pictures that have special people in them as on my blog they tend to not have people in them in case they dont want their mug pictures splashed all over the world.

OK I have been here this morning like it seems forever and I need a cuppa!  Oh I learned that from my new friend EM or in ravland NN!  She said you only say cuppa when it refers to tea so I need to get my cuppa!!!!  Catch you all again real soon. 

MsB from Socks Made On 88
PS
Special hugs going out to Moe today, hope you enjoyed my blog entries 1 and part 2 and 3 as I said I would, and its only Thursday as I promised to check in by Friday :-)     

No comments: