Socks Made On 88

Socks Made On 88
Socks Made On 88

Sunday 22 July 2012

I will soon be ready to start hand-painting!

I got the two items I saw on kijiji!  Hurray!  I got a crock pot and a microwave for a very good price.  Then I went to VV and got a microwave stand, for $1.99 and could not believe it!  Along with other items too, like 3 trays, glass cupboard protector, measuring cups, tongs, and small wash tub, all for like 10 bucks!  We had to make a run to the grocery store too while we were out so I picked up some food colouring, some vinegar and some kool aid packets too!  So now when I get the urge to start I will be all ready!  As much as I would like to start now or yesterday I am going to hold off a bit as it is still time to entertain, visit, camp, and take some day trips.  The dyeing can wait till I am finished enjoying the flexibility of what this gorgeous weather of our summer is offering up to us!  Maybe some rainy day I will dig out all my supplies and plunge right into it but not right now.  It was a lot of fun though, finding all the stuff I wanted to get :-) I am a happy camper soon to be dyer or painter! I will keep you attuned of when my next chapter in Socks Made on 88 will begin...

msb from Socks Made On 88

No comments: