Socks Made On 88

Socks Made On 88
Socks Made On 88

Monday 23 April 2012

Website announced soon

I was very fortunate to ask my step-son if he would help me set up a website.  We spent several hours on preparing it and getting it launched to announce.  I tweaked it a little bit this morning and tomorrow I hope to add some product #'s and Vela it will be ready to share with all of you!  What a undertaking that is, but I am glad we decided to pursue it

Well looking back, look what I a have joined and created: Yahoo groups, ravelry groups, created my blog, created my own rav group, got a crank-in started, started our facebook page and now a website.  Computer time, here I come, came and wore the T-shirt ....I certainly did do a lot of that in the last 5 months. But I loved every minute of it!

MrB said to me last evening, now you will probably phase out your blog?  I said No I don't think so, that's my first baby and it's personal and I do enjoy going there, being myself, saying what I want to say, expressing myself and it is less formal, professional and just plain old fashioned FUN for me.  I can come here and talk, and some soul listens. 


So tomorrow sometime I will come back and officially announce the website :-)


msb from Socks Made On 88


No comments: