Socks Made On 88

Socks Made On 88
Socks Made On 88

Friday 10 February 2012

Sock stuff to wind down the end of the week and wind up things for market

And I call these the Aqua Marine gals.
  1. I call these the Wildlife Camos
I need to kitchener one pair, wash 3-4 pairs, and take pictures of some of the pairs!  I would imagine that MrB will eventually be getting around to crank out a pair or two today ....if his kitchen schedule allows him too.  I found out that the market date changed for the month of March but that is OK, as I think we will use that date for our target date for our first market regardless!  So now I am getting excited and waiting for all the other market information and questions that I have asked my friend who is in charge of that market.  So other than winding waste yarn and yarn for cranking we are winding down all the sock stuff soon to be the end of this week, and winding up for the anticipation of our very first market in a month from today! Hurray!  I am attaching pictures of what I call the Aqua Marine gals and Wildlife Camos as the pictures of our latest socks say so much more than words can.  Happy Friday!

msb from Socks Made On 88

No comments: