Socks Made On 88

Socks Made On 88
Socks Made On 88

Monday 20 February 2012

Quick Tip when Kitchenering

Although I am still fairly new at Kitchenering I feel that I have had enough practise put a system in use.   In the evening after MrB has had a successful day cranking out socks, there is usually a sting of socks waiting for me to get at after supper.  It's later in the day, I have a portable light that I take with me to the lazy-boy chair and settle in, get comfortable, have my little tin of needles and small pair of scissors.  One thing missing?  I have discovered to put a piece of magnet on my tin, and then when I have to cut or put my hands into the sock, I can set my needle on the magnet on my tin.  MrB said why dontI use my pincushion but one thing I think it would fall off the arm of the arm and the other thing is that some of the needles I use to pull off the waste yarn and big and dull.  I have found in the last couple of days, the magnet has definitely improved my system and has now become a must when I sit down to do my kitchenering!

msb from Socks Made On 88

No comments: